Monday 10 January 2011

Conclusion

This project has presented a wide variety of problems to us as a group and as individuals. We had evolved our idea from an environment piece into a short story using visual audio and written clues. From here we had formed layout and a rough animatic of what all of our project entailed. By structured delegation and good communication headed by Ollie and Steph, we had to pipeline to strict schedules for our project to meet our deadline. We also had to insure the successful transfer of updated files etc to be worked in by multiple people on multiple computers.

Once this was done we all went away with our own small part in this puzzle and constantly accepted constructive criticism to better the project work to a high standard.

I feel that I have personally developed in many ways after finishing this project. My lighting skills have improved with every scene that I have been involved in and my familiarity with dynamics as a whole has built up my confidence greatly. Many lessons have been learned from my fellow peers as well, who without this project could not have been accomplished. With a special thanks to Ollie, Steph and Greg, who have collectively brought the standard of this piece to an extremely high level.

We essentially developed a piece that in my opinion has a multitude of assets assosciated to it. Each one is significant in its own right and is arguably the best piece of work that I have been able to be a part of. I feel greatly matured and accomplished, confident and eager to maintain this standard making more improvements based on the same work ethic that we adopted over the past ten weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment